Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Last One Born is a Rotten Egg

First let me say that Emerson Bean is just the sweetest, loveliest little baby. He has a pretty little face and a gentle manner and is the cuddliest little lump of newborn you could ever wish to snuggle. I am totally smitten, in a way I truly didn't expect to be, certainly not yet. It's just wonderful.

However.

I can't help but notice that the boy stinks. Yes, ma'am. At least since his second day out, he is little Mr. Gassy Smellypants. This child, master of the silent-but-deadly, emits more sulfur than a mid-size coal plant. It's so--um--remarkable that I asked the pediatrician about it today at our 4-day office visit. She just kind of shrugged and said yeah, some kids are like that.

So. If you come visit and happen to smell something distinctly diabolical, I just want you to know it isn't me.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am thinking that perhaps this smelly young man takes after his beloved cousin Katrina Lynette...

11:28 AM  
Blogger Lori said...

come kids are like that can really make those stinky ones:-p..well come by sometime..Lori

12:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home