Monday, November 14, 2005

Not Only but Also

Oh, and I also have to tell you that I have this great new t-shirt. Even though I got the XL, it kind of won't really fit me until, well, until I'm not pregnant any more (and even then...), and the fabric is thin and flimsy, but I love it and I'm going to wear it anyway.

It reads "are you experienced?" in a 1968 Fillmore West kind of font, and it has a picture of Hello Kitty dressed up as Jimi Hendrix.

Maybe you have to see it.

And while I'm back at the unsolicited testimonials, have you seen Peep and the Big Wide World? It's a kid's show. It has a round yellow chick, and a nondescript red bird who turns out (if you listen closely to the dialog--there aren't really any other clues) to be a robin, and a blue duck wearing a sailor's hat, and it's one of the funniest shows on television, never mind that it's for preschoolers. Joan Cusack narrates. They're just starting a new season, which is a ridiculously exciting event in this house. (We've watched the previously existing episodes into the ground. We can recite whole exchanges by heart. We all sing the theme song together.) Plus it's made by WGBH, and the National Science Foundation has something to do with it, and so I guess it must have--you know--like, protein and fiber and antioxidants in it or something. I mean, it's somehow secretly good for you. Well, they did have moldy bread in it today. That's scientific. Anyway, it's totally excellent, and you should probably watch it, even if your house is preschooler-deprived.

Okay. I think I'm done now. I just can't seem to stop blogging today. Maybe I should go take a shower and give my damned cat (yes, she's still alive) her medicine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home