Monday, June 20, 2005

You'll Forgive Me If I Get a Second Opinion

Cassie had a bit of a fever again today at day care, but by evening she was perking up substantially. I, on the other hand, started feeling worse and worse just as she was feeling better and better. As I was rocking her in the rocking chair as part of our pre-bed ritual, she wanted a story about Gus (Gus is the plump little mouse in Disney's Cinderella--we've appropriated him, and he has different adventures almost every evening), but I felt like I just didn't have it in me. I explained to Cassie that I was sick, and she apparently decided to fix me.

She waved her fingers at my head, cheerfully exclaiming, "Cut, cut, cut! Drill, drill, drill!... Bandaid!"

2 Comments:

Blogger Thirsty Veblen said...

"I first realized I wanted to be a brain surgeon when I was three...."

9:55 AM  
Blogger Liz Miller said...

Sounds like a cure to me!

10:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home